Publishing your video or article on MrBool
Publish your post or video on mrbool.com is a task pretty simple: only you need to do is contact our web Editors and send your material.
- If you want to publish an article or video tutorial, please contact Ricardo Arrigoni at firstname.lastname@example.org
They will help you in the process of publishing your post and be a member of Mr.Bool Team ;-)
And the best news: every post published (and approved) on mrbool.com is paid!
The total amount you gonna receive depends on many factors (quality of the post, ie)
but the important is - you always receives something for your job.
Below some tips of get your post approved and published on mrbool.com:
- mrbool.com is a web site for software developers - do not forget that focus.
- please, do not send duplicated content (i.e. cross-posted elsewhere). As every site on the web, we are interested in publish original content.
- organize your article in sections and subsections. Its a good idea to use subtitles to create topics.
- Write an article or make a video about a subject only if you really know about that.
- We recommend at least 1 image for the article.
- We reserve the right to make editorial changes to grammar and technical content.
- Once the article is published at mrbool.com, please do not republish it in another website.
- We will review all posts submitted and provide feedback in few days (or few hours).
Thank you so much for your intereting